Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Aruba, jamaica ooo I wanna take you

Welcome to my first blog post.

I will be going to Washington University in St. Louis in August 2009.

Between now and then I will be working, traveling, designing a website, reading, hanging out with my high school friends before they take off to college, meeting new friends, and delivering a lot a lot of pizzas.

In less than two months, on October 6th, I will take off on almost a 5-month adventure with my friend Ari Rubin.  He lives in Chicago.  Our dads were college roommates and travelled for a year together.  We're keeping up the tradition.

Our trip starts in Hanoi, Vietnam and take us to Thailand, Nepal, India, Prague, Spain, and Morocco. Maybe some others if we get distracted.

I'll post a more detailed itinerary when my tickets arrive.

Stay in touch,
Sam Franklin